- Foil coach for both National and International results.
- National Referee (foil, epee) experienced in refereeing National, International competitions, Central Asia championships, Satelite World Cups.
- An experienced multi-lingual professional, with a strong sport science background and ability to incorporate the concepts into a successful training program and teaching organizational skills.
- Ability to meet all the expectations and goals
Summary of qualifications
- Master of fencing
- Demonstrated successful coaching of athletes/teams at National, World Cups, Asian Zonal.
- Representing Uzbekistan as a Referee on Central Asian Championships, Satelite World Cups.
- Worked with a National team of Uzbekistan.
- Experienced in coaching athletes overseas tournaments.
- Experienced in organizing/training/preparing the National team for upcoming International competitions such as World Cup, Grand Prix, World Championships and etc.
- Andijan State University
YEAR OF COMPLETION 2015| Bachelors Degree
Degree in Physical training and Physical culture.
- YEAR OF COMPLETION 2001
High School Diploma in Uzbekistan
- Fencing coach since 2011-present – Children-Junior Sport School Uzbekistan, Andijanskaya oblast, Asaka city, Sohil Buii str., #4.
- National Referee in foil and epee from2017-present
- Assistant of National coach of Uzbekistan from 2017-2018
- Fencing coach from 2011-2014 – Profi Club in Russia, Moscow.
- Prepare National and International athletes with successful results at National Cups, National Championships, Zonal World Cups and World Championships, such as: Solikhojiev Ahmadillohon, Asranov Muhammadyusuf, Solikhojiev Anvarhon, Mirzaalimov Muslimbek, Ekubjonov Asilbek, Usmanova Marjona
Coached the following athletes:
Solikhojiev Ahmadillohon,Junior World Championship, Central Asia champion Bronze
Medalist of Seniors Asia Championship.
- Asranov Muhammadyusuf representing Uzbekistanian National team since 2017. Gold and Silver medals in Central Asia Championship (Junior and Cadet).
- Solikhojiev. Anvarhon Uzbekistanian National team since 2017. Central Asia champion Bronze Medalist
- Usmanova Marjona National Team since 2017. Central Asia Champion
- Prepared many National and Regional Champions
- Master of Sport (Fencing)
- National Foil /Epee Referee
- Fluent in Russian, Uzbek end English